Monday 11 August 2014

Crunchy Creatures from Veronica's Snacks

Whether you like it or not, children love snacks. My two guys are happy to snack all day long, grazing like two billy goats. They are very fond of nuts, carrot sticks, biscuits of all kinds and types and of course, crisps and corn-puffs. Some of the snacks you can find in the supermarkets are so full of E-numbers, fat and sugar, they should better be avoided. Yet there are some lovely snacks on the market, which will appeal to children and appease their parents, like Veronica's Snacks.



Veronica's Snacks were founded by a Mum of three and a foodie Veronica Kenneally. She says that she is a big fan of picnics, especially on the beach: "That's usually the time when someone will produce at least one share-bag of crisps, 'cos let's face it, they taste even better outdoors!"
I agree with Veronica, we're just back from Cornwall, where we spent a lovely week. We went to the beach every day, and each time I carried some snacks in my bag.
Veronica wanted to create a healthier version of family favourite savoury snacks, which would have all the flavour and great taste. She also was eager to prepare tasty snacks suitable for people on a gluten free diet.
With these thoughts in mind, she founded her range of Veronica's Snacks.



As a foodie blogger, I am always on the lookout for new exciting products. When a big bag of Veronica's Crunchy Creatures arrived, my younger son immediately spotted it. I often laugh that my guys are like dogs or cats running to the kitchen with the first sound of a bag/packet being opened.



Baked cheese Crunchy Creatures are corn snacks made with 40% less fat than regular corn snacks (they are baked rather than fried for a lower fat content).
They are crunchy and melting on your tongue. They might be officially catering for kids, but grown-ups will enjoy them as well (I know I did).



I love the fact that they contain 100% natural ingredients, and none of the artificial colours, flavourings and other nasties.
They are also gluten free.
Each cute snack is dino-shaped.



Eddie loved the snacks so much that he even didn't want to share.

I'm not sharing!


This new range has been launched recently, and is available in Tesco stores nationwide.
To find more about crunchy munchies, visit Crunchy Creatures on Facebook and follow on Twitter @crunchycreaturz



Disclosure: I received a bag of Crunchy Creatures for the purposes of reviewing. All opinions are mine.
Family Fever

6 comments:

  1. They sound great....I've never heard of these....I'll have to keep a look out for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son keeps asking for more, will need to order them online

      Delete
  2. Love the dino shapes, they sound delicious! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so cute, my little man would love these! (I'm sure I would too!) #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete