Saturday 9 May 2015

Photo diary: week 19, 365

03.05: The day before I baked an apple and blackberry pie, and it was delicious, especially with cream.



04.05: Eddie's taking care of his sunflower, which he planted at school and brought home.



05.05: These days we eat lots of salads. This is a poached salmon salad, topped with a soft-boiled egg.



06.05: Eddie is a big fan of Spiderman, and we submitted his drawing of Spidey to the magazine a while ago, having promptly forgotten about it. Imagine my surprise, when I picked a copy of Spiderman magazine at Waitrose for Eddie, opened the page of pictures and photos, and saw my son's work. Yay! I was so bursting with enthusiasm, I had to share my news with the lady at the till, who I suspect was highly amused. She said "Tell your son we all at Waitrose are proud of him". What a sweet thing to say to an inanely smiling mother.



07.05: That morning my husband took Eddie to school, and my little man asked him to take a picture of him in his classroom.



08.05: Enjoying a new Petits Filou and having fits of giggles.



09.05: Walking through the fields on the way home from shopping and looking at the river


16 comments:

  1. I love the Spiderman pose in the picture - well done! Those school chairs look way comfier than mine and what a lovely sounding salad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is a part of classroom with a kitchen, and lovely views of the garden

      Delete
  2. Love that Spiderman picture, he is quite the budding artist isn't he #365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! He is getting better, and enjoys it a lot

      Delete
  3. That's brilliant about the Spiderman picture, I'd have been very smiley too! That pie looks yummy, and I love the last photo, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I felt like sharing the news with everyone around

      Delete
  4. aww how fab that Eddie's drawing won! .. it looks like he worked hard on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jaime! He works hard indeed when drawing, often with a tongue out, lol

      Delete
  5. That is a brilliant picture of spiderman, I'd be excited too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab Spiderman picture :-) lovely pictures, that pie sounds delicious! x #project365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsty! The pie was yummy, I should really bake an apple pie more often

      Delete
  7. Rightly so the spiderman picture was taken into the magazine, it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! There'll be no stopping him now

      Delete
  8. That pie looks so good as does the salad....I'm feeling quite hungry now.
    Fab photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I almost baked another pie today, but decided a fruit salad will be healthier. :)

      Delete