Saturday 29 July 2017

Clipper Extra Strong Tea



"The Chinese say it's better to be deprived of food for three days than tea for one" (Khaled Hosseini, A Thousand Splendid Suns)

While I haven't tried to go without food for three days, I think that a day without for me would be a pure torture.

Clipper tea is a well-known and much-loved brand. Its range of teas is extensive and varied. I often buy Clipper Earl Grey and English Breakfast teas.

Recently Clipper has added a new flavour to its range - Clipper Extra Strong Tea.

Clipper introduces their new tea as "a punchy brew which is bold and intense. Our Extra Strong blend of quality black teas from East Africa, Assam and Sri Lanka is big, bright and flavoursome".

British tea brands

I rarely drink unflavoured black tea, and often add a slice of lemon, a teaspoon of honey, some sliced strawberries or a few mint leaves to my cup.
Clipper Extra Strong Tea is a perfect morning pick-me-up. It is dark amber in colour and bold in taste. It is delicious hot, with a slice of lemon.

It is also lovely, used a base for iced tea, with crushed mint leaves, lemon and strawberries.
Have you tried the new Clipper tea?

iced tea


For more information check Clipper Teas.



4 comments:

  1. I couldn't survive without English Breakfast tea. I haven't tried the extra strong brew yet - it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a go, and tell me what you think! :)

      Delete
  2. I like Clipper tea, I used to have the sleeping one and it was lovely (and efficient). I would like to try this one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anca, I often buy their flavoured green tea.

      Delete